Fields marked with a * are mandatory.
Please note, once you have successfully submitted the form it will clear and be replaced with a success message. You should also receive a confirmation email. If you do not you may not have completed all the required fields. Please check back through the form and make sure you have completed each question marked with a *.
Section One - Applicant Details
Section Two - Triathlon History
Section Three - Team VICTA Details
Terms and Conditions
1. You confirm that the information on this form is complete and correct at time of submission.
2. You confirm that you will be 18 years of age or older at the time of the event.
3. You must complete the pledge in Section 4 of the application form, entering £250 or more in the space provided.
4. Should you be accepted, you agree to pay a registration fee of £25.00. This fee falls due upon your acceptance of the place and must be received by the VICTA office within one calendar month of that date unless otherwise stated. Please note the £25 fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
5. If allocated a VICTA place, you are pledging to raise your selected amount and agreeing to make up any shortfall yourself to the required minimum of £250 (excluding Gift Aid) by Friday 15 September 2017.
6. All monies raised in aid of VICTA must be received by VICTA.
7. All applications are subject to a selection process to ensure that places are used to best possible effect (at the discretion of VICTA).
8. If allocated a VICTA place you agree to inform VICTA as soon as possible in writing should you become unable to take part in the Cowman Triathlon, at which point your minimum sponsorship obligation will cease.
9. You understand that should you withdraw from your place the registration fee is non-refundable and will be retained to cover expenses.
10. If allocated a VICTA Cowman Triathlon place, you agree that images taken on the day may be used by VICTA to help promote our fundraising efforts.
11. If you are unable to participate in the Cowman Triathlon 2017 for any reason all donated monies collected in support of VICTA must be forwarded to VICTA or returned to the individual sponsors. Monies already received by VICTA will not be refunded.
12. All participants enter at their own risk in accordance with standard Big Cow Events Cowman Triathlon regulations, www.big-cow.com.
13. All Big Cow triathlon events are managed and governed to British Triathlon Association race standards, rules and regulations. Copies of which are available from the Big Cow website.
14. You understand that, should you be accepted for a VICTA Cowman Triathlon place, you will be required to complete a legal agreement before the advised date, in order to be able to enter.
Please make sure the form clears and is replaced by a success message. You should also receive an automatic confirmation email. If you do not receive this your form will not have gone through correctly and you will need to check you have completed all of the required fields.