Helping blind and partially sighted children
VICTA Trustees, Patrons and Staff
VICTA History, Founder and Ambitions
FUNDRAISE FOR US
Run / Ride for Team VICTA
2016 London Marathon
2015 London Marathon
2014 Marathon Gallery
Runners Download Area
2015 RideLondon-Surrey 100
Martin Hughes Inspiration
Apply for a Grant
Book Our Caravan
Registering as blind or partially sighted
Information & Support
VICTA Thank You’s
2015 Activities Calendar
2014 Activities Calendar
London Marathon 2014 Application Form
Please fill out the application form below. All fields marked with an * are required. Once the form has been completed and submitted we will start processing your application form.
Virgin Money London Marathon Application Form.
Section 1, Basic Details
Date of Birth
18 or Over*
*Please confirm you will be 18 or over on the 26th April 2015
How long do you think it will take you to complete the Virgin Money London Marathon?
Does your employer operate a matched giving scheme?
If yes, up to how much will they match ?
Section 2, Running History
Have you previously run a full marathon?
If "Yes" please state which marathon you ran.
If "No" please state your previous running experience.
Have you raised funds for charity before?
If "Yes" please state how much you have raised, the event and the charity you raised money for.
Have you run for VICTA before?
If "Yes" please state which event you ran, when you ran and how much you raised.
Section 3, Team VICTA Details
In the event that you are allocated a Golden Bond charity place, please outline your fundraising plans:
Why have you decided to run the London Marathon? Do you have a special reason or inspiration to run for VICTA?
Is there anything else which you feel we should know which might be relevant to your application?
How did you hear about VICTA's Golden Bond charity entry process?
London Marathon News
Word of Mouth
Other, please state below
VICTA, on occasion, may send you information regarding other events, if you DO NOT wish to receive this information, please tick the box
Section 5, Please select one of the following
I wish to apply for a VICTA Golden Bond charity place and in addition, have (or intend to) applied for a ballot place through the race organisers.
I wish to apply only for a VICTA Golden Bond charity place and am not applying to the race organisers via the ballot scheme.
I do not wish to apply for a Golden Bond charity place. I have my own place in the 2015 Virgin Money London marathon, or I have only applied for a place via the ballot. I wish to raise money for VICTA, and understand that there is no minimum sponsorship amount in this case.
If you have chosen option
please pledge the amount you are going to raise, please note the minimum sponsorship level is £1,300.00 (excluding gift aid)
Terms and Conditions
1. You confirm that the information on this form is complete and correct.
2. You confirm that you will be 18 years of age or older on 26th April 2015.
3. You must complete the pledge in Section 5 of the Application Form, entering £1,300 or more in the space provided.
4. Should you be accepted, you agree to pay a registration fee of £100. This fee falls due when your online registration is completed and must be received by the VICTA office within 21 days of that date. The fee will count towards your fund-raising pledge.
5. If allocated a Golden Bond place, you are pledging to raise your selected amount and agreeing to make up any shortfall yourself to the required minimum of £1,300 (excluding Gift Aid) by the 30th of June 2015.
6. All applications are subject to a selection process to ensure that Golden Bond places are used to best possible effect (at the discretion of VICTA).
7. If allocated a Golden Bond place you agree to inform VICTA as soon as possible in writing should you become unable to take part in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2015, at which point your minimum sponsorship obligation will cease.
8. You understand that should you withdraw from your Golden Bond place the registration fee is non-refundable and will be retained to cover expenses.
9. If allocated a golden bond place, you agree that images taken on the day may be used by VICTA to help promote our fundraising efforts.
10. If you are unable to participate in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2015 for any reason all donated monies collected in support of VICTA must be forwarded to VICTA or returned to the individual sponsors. Monies already received by VICTA will not be refunded.
11. All participants enter at their own risk in accordance with standard Virgin Money London Marathon regulations.
12. You understand that, should you be accepted to run for VICTA, you will be required to also fill in the Official Virgin Money London Marathon Golden Bond Form online before the end of January 2015. As this will be done electronically via the Virgin Money London Marathon website, you understand you will need to have internet access and access to an email address at some point before this date.
By ticking this box you accept and agree to the terms and conditions listed above:
Submit Application Form
tel: 01908 240831