If you would like to join our team for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon and support children and young people who are blind or partially sighted, please register your interest via the short form below. You will then be first to hear when our places are released for application.
Register your interest in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2019
Date: Sunday 28 April 2019
Thank you for considering running the Virgin Money London Marathon 2019 in aid of VICTA. By being part of Team VICTA you will be helping us to give children and young people with a visual impairment the tools to allow them to shape their own positive futures. VICTA provides support through a programme of confidence-building youth activities, supporting and connecting parents, and the provision of grants towards the purchase of accessible equipment.
Join Team VICTA and we will be with you every step of the way.
As part of the team, you will receive:
- Support from our dedicated marathon team
- A professional VICTA running vest
- Dedicated marathon training guide
- Exclusive access to our online runners area
- Dedicated fundraising guide to inform and inspire including access to VICTA artwork
- Two cheering points along the course
- Post-race reception at the Reform Club on Pall Mall
- Supporters packs
Applications are not yet open, but please register your interest below and we will notify you once our applications open.