Age: 18 to 29 years
Prize date: Wednesday 9 August 2017, 11am
Prize location: Le Gavroche, 43 Upper Brook Street, London W1K 7QR
Closing date: 10am, Friday 30th June 2017
*This competition is now closed*
Do you fancy enjoying a once in a lifetime banquet at Michelin starred restaurant ‘Le Gavroche’? Thanks to VICTA patron Michel Roux Jr. you could just be in with a chance! Michel Roux Jr. is kindly inviting six young people who are blind or partially sighted to dine at his world renowned restaurant.
VICTA are looking for people who are passionate about food and cooking to take up the opportunity. Winners will not only dine at the chef’s Michelin starred restaurant but will meet Michel Roux Jr. himself. He will personally give the group a behind the scenes tour of the kitchens and then present a fine dining banquet in the Chef’s Library.
Entering is easy, just complete the ‘gleam’ entry form below and make sure you comment on the post at the bottom of this page answering the following question:
What would be your dream VICTA activity?
You can also gain extra entries on the form by following us on social media and sharing the competition.
1) Applicants must be age 18 – 29 years at the time of the prize meal on Wednesday 9 August 2017.
2) The competition is open to young people (age 18 – 29) who are registered or registrable blind or partially sighted.
3) Winners must be able to attend the prize day at Le Gavroche in London on Wednesday 9 August 2017.
4) The prize includes meeting Michel Roux Jr. and a meal at Le Gavroche. Travel is not included and winners will be required to make their own arrangements to and from the restaurant.
5) Six winners will be selected from the entries.
6) Winning entries will be selected by VICTA staff and their decision will be final.
7) The competition closes on Friday 30 June 2017 at 10am. Winners will be selected and notified no later than 7 July 2017. A list of winners names will also be made available on the VICTA website.
8) The competition is only open to permanent residents of the United Kingdom.
9) By attending the activity you agree to photographs or video taken during the day to be used by VICTA for promotional purposes. This may include use on social media, the VICTA website, print materials and press items.
Don’t forget to submit your answer to the competition question as a comment at the bottom of this page before you enter the gleam entry form!