Event: The Big Half
Date: Sunday 4 March 2018
Minimum Sponsorship: £275 (plus additional non-refundable registration fee of £24 for UK residents)*
Minimum Age: 17 years
VICTA has charity places available for the London Marathon’s newest event – The Big Half!
Created by London Marathon Events Ltd, The Big Half will create a one day festival of running through the streets of London. The festival will celebrate the City’s diversity with vibrant food stands, music and more. It is sure to drum up a fantastic atmosphere around the course and spur runners on through this half marathon challenge.
Whether you are just stepping up your distances or are looking for a half marathon to complete as part of you London Marathon training, this could be the event for you!
The Big Half have now sold out of their entry places but you can still take part by applying for a charity place with VICTA! By running for VICTA you will be helping to improve the lives of children and young people who are blind or partially sighted.
As part of the team, you will receive:
- Support from our dedicated Big Half team
- A professional VICTA running vest
- Dedicated half-marathon training guide
- Access to our online fundraising area, including VICTA artwork and fundraising advice to inform and inspire
- Supporters packs
You can now sign up to join our team! Click on the buttons below to apply for your place via our online form.
For more information on The Big Half event, visit their website: www.thebighalf.co.uk
* For information on the registration fee for overseas runners, please select the overseas form below.