VICTA is excited to be able to offer you another chance to get active and attend an exciting sporting event with our subsidised travel offer!
Please note, if you would like to attend this event you need to apply for your place through the event hosts. Our offer supports funds towards your travel only, to make it easy for you to attend and open up opportunities.
LTA Junior Tennis Festival
Date: 22 September 2019
Venue: David Lloyd Worcester, Warriors Way Worcester, WR3 8ZE
Tennis is a sport for everyone including those who are blind or partially sighted.
- If you are 18 and under and looking to try the sport or improve your game then why not come to the LTA’s Junior Visually Impaired (VI) Tennis Festival.
- Delivered by coaches – experienced in VI tennis ensuring participants will be hitting balls by the end of the festival!
What can you expect?
- A fun filled day with lots of games and activities
- A free racket to use during the festival and take away
- Opportunities for parents to get involved
For further information about the VI tennis festivals visit:
Or email email@example.com or call 0208 487 7043.
The VICTA offer
VICTA will cover travel expenses up to £50 for those wishing to attend the LTA Junior Tennis Festival.
To benefit from this offer, you must:
- Have previously participated on a VICTA activity or received a grant through us
- Be 18 years old or under at the time of the event.
If you are interested, please contact the VICTA Activities Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment of travel expenses is subject to proof of attendance at the relevant event (a simple photo of you enjoying the event) and travel receipts/mileage claim. Funds are limited so please get your applications in early. Contact email@example.com or call 01908 240 831 for more information.