Terms & Conditions
1. I understand that if I am allocated a VICTA Charity Place for the 2020 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100, I agree to pay a non-refundable and non-transferable registration fee of £25 to secure my place. I am aware this does not count towards the minimum sponsorship amount.
2. I understand that the registration fee falls due upon my acceptance of the VICTA charity place and must be received by the VICTA office within two weeks of that date, together with my signed legal agreement. At this point, I must also have established a Virgin Money Giving page for the event exclusively for VICTA.
3. I understand that failure to complete the VICTA registration steps by the stated deadlines may mean that I do not receive a VICTA Charity Place
4. By accepting a VICTA charity place, I am committing to raise the minimum sponsorship amount of £100 (excluding Gift Aid) by the 31 August 2020 and understand that it is the endeavour of this challenge to raise as much as possible.
4. I agree to represent and raise money exclusively for VICTA in this event.
6. I understand that if the sum of £100 has not been paid by the fundraising deadline date, I agree to make up any shortfall myself.
7. I understand that monies claimed from HMRC for Gift Aid do not count towards my fundraising total.
8. I understand that I am responsible for organising all aspects of my fundraising and will only use lawful means to fundraise including obtaining any necessary insurances, licenses, consents or permissions (from the relevant local authority if collecting funds on the street or in a public place) and that VICTA will not accept any liability relating to my fundraising.
9. While fundraising, I will not do anything that is likely to harm VICTA’s reputation.
10. All monies raised in aid of VICTA must be received by VICTA.
11. Should I have to withdraw from the 2020 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 I agree to inform VICTA as soon as possible in writing. I understand that only when my withdrawal is acknowledged my minimum sponsorship obligation will cease.
12. I understand that should I withdraw from my VICTA charity place the registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable will be retained to cover expenses accrued by VICTA.
13. If I start the ride but do not cross the finish line, I will still be liable to raise the £100 minimum sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid).
14. If I am forced to withdraw from the 2020 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 for any reason, I will need to contact all donors and ask if they are still happy for their sponsorship monies to benefit VICTA. If not, I must refund all donations to the relevant donors. Where VICTA is already in receipt of donations, and the donor would like their sponsorship refunding, I will need to instruct them to write to VICTA requesting a refund of their sponsorship monies giving details of when and how the donation was made and for how much.
15. I understand that it is my responsibility to complete all of the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 registration steps by their stated deadlines and that failure to do so may result in me being unable to take part in the event. As this will be done electronically via the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 website, I understand I will need to have internet access and access to an email address at some point before this date.
16. I understand that I am responsible for collecting my race pack from the 2020 Prudential RideLondon Cycle Show in the week leading up to the race. Failure to collect my race pack will mean that I cannot take part.
17. I understand that this event is not organised by VICTA but by a third party. As such, I agree to adhere to the rules and regulations outlined by the event organisers. These regulations can be found at www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk
18. If allocated a VICTA charity place, I agree that images taken on the day may be used by VICTA to help promote fundraising efforts.
19. I give permission for my personal information to be stored and used by VICTA in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of this event.
20. I give permission for my personal information to be passed on to the event organisers by VICTA for the purposes of the organisation, promotion and administration of the event.
21. I confirm that the information on this form is complete and correct at time of submission.
22. I confirm that I will be 18 years of age or older at the time of the event.
23. All applications are subject to a selection process to ensure that VICTA charity places are used to best possible effect (at the discretion of VICTA).