VICTA Trustees give their time freely and for the benefit of the charity. They play an important role in making sure that the charity is run in the interests of the people we are here to support. They strategically oversea the management and administration of the organisation.
- Ensure the charity has a clear strategy, and that its work and goals are in line with its vision
- Act as the ‘charity’s’ ‘guardians of purpose’, making sure that all decisions put the needs of the beneficiaries first
- Safeguard the charity’s assets, both physical assets including property, and intangible ones, such as its reputation
- Make sure the charity is run sustainably
- Are advocates and ambassadors for the charity